water skeeter pontoon boat chetco

Have some fly fishing gear you don't need any longer? Feel free to post it here!
SMOKEHOUSEROB

water skeeter pontoon boat chetco

Postby SMOKEHOUSEROB » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:00 pm

, 2005 model, one year old used about 4 times has lots of extras ,very large full Aluminum Rear Storage Deck and small basket rear deck, 3 rod holders motor mount, to many extras to list, with out extras these sell for on sale for $800 new plus i have over$250 in extras, nothing wrong with it just want a 2 person pontoon boat. $$$$$ 725.00 OBO, also have a custom launching wheel that stays mounted on the boat to add for $100,

Description: Water Skeeter's Chetco Pontoon Boat 108” length x 55” circumference 1200 Denier PVC double coated 23” rise pontoons with .5mm PVC 2-separate chambers bladders Color: Cherry/Black standing platform,For more info click on link
http://www.oregonfishing.com/detail.aspx?ID=393

samstad
Choose the middle number: 1

Skeeter Pontoon boat

Postby samstad » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:05 pm

I am interested in your used skeeter Chetco pontoon boat if it is still for sale. I live in Oregon and would like to use it for some steelheading and trout rivers up here. What river waters have you used the Chetco on and did you like the skeeter pontoon boat. What made you select the Chetco model over the other skeeter models. I have been looking for Skeeter pontoon boats, all of their models, and have had a hard time picking which would be best. Luckily stubbled upon your add here so any help you have for me would be appreciated.

I'd be interested if you could sell it to me for $650.
-Steve

SMOKEHOUSEROB

Postby SMOKEHOUSEROB » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:34 pm

just sent you a PM .

Return to “For Sale”