Creating a Poll

Welcome to California Fly Fisher's community message board. Before posting, please click register in the section above to create a user profile, then log in. When posting, be courteous of course to the other users of this board. Also, if you have suggestions for new discussion categories, or have questions about this message board, post your thoughts here. And if you have questions regarding some of the special features that this board gives its users, click on the "FAQ" button above.

Enjoy!

When did you last go fishing

yesterday
33%
last week
33%
I just can't remember
33%

Total votes: 6

gbdg
Site Admin

Creating a Poll

Postby gbdg » Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:51 pm

This is an example of the sort of poll this bulletin board can create. Although the process is easy, it's not necessarily intuitive, so I'm going to describe the steps I followed. After selecting the "Add a Poll" option, I first filled in the poll question box. I then filled in a poll "option" that basically is an answer to my question -- "yesterday," for example, with regard to the question "When did you last go fishing." Once that was added, I was prompted to add additional answers (options). After adding two more options, I clicked the submit button. And it worked.

By the way, the FAQ button above this post is very useful for answering questions you might have about how to use the various features of this board.

Return to “Welcome!”