Hello All

Welcome to California Fly Fisher's community message board. Before posting, please click register in the section above to create a user profile, then log in. When posting, be courteous of course to the other users of this board. Also, if you have suggestions for new discussion categories, or have questions about this message board, post your thoughts here. And if you have questions regarding some of the special features that this board gives its users, click on the "FAQ" button above.

Enjoy!
JIMMAY!
Antispam: No
Choose the middle number: 4

Hello All

Postby JIMMAY! » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:03 pm

Hello to everyone, I'm new here.
I'm kinda new to fly fishing. In that I mean to say that I haven't been able to put the things I've learned to much actual practice. I hope to make new friends and fishing buddies. Most of all I really hope to learn more about fly fishing the surf all throughout California.
Looking forward to learning and sharing,
Jim...

hot*fish*on

Re: Hello All

Postby hot*fish*on » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:29 pm

Hello Jim! I'm Casey from Sespe Fly Fishers in Ventura county. I'm recruiting So. Cal. flyfishers with whom to share travel costs for a December/January/February trip to the Olympic Penninsula in the state of Washington to target winter steelhead. This is miserable weather, 9 to 12 weight flyrod or Spey rod work with sinking lines and leaded flies and few fish, but they might be BIG! I prefer to wear a wetsuit and a floatation jacket while fishing for them. There's plenty of time to gather up tackle, tie flies, hunt for camping / lodging, figure out which vehicles to go up in, and all that planning stuff. I'm hoping for a group of 4 to 12 people - couples or stag. It is a push for someone new to fly fishing, but if you like the idea, it could whip you into shape fast! Feel free to pass the idea along to any good friends who flyfish. If you're interested contact me at (805) 218-9619, or email me at kilocharlie444@yahoo.com.

jadelicosner89

Postby jadelicosner89 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:31 pm

hello new here too.. and this is my new post so far.. hope to have a fruitful relationship with you all.. i am lee by the way.. :mrgreen:

nancyd589

Postby nancyd589 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:07 pm

Hello, I now became a member of this community here and I would love to be a part of it. Just enjoy the environment here.

SparksE

Postby SparksE » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:10 am

Hi Jim, good to meet you here on the boards, I hope you are enjoying you membership here and having a great time.
I'm new here myself and I found this community very interesting and definitely worth being a part of.
Have a good day!

Return to “Welcome!”