Fishing buddy needed

Welcome to California Fly Fisher's community message board. Before posting, please click register in the section above to create a user profile, then log in. When posting, be courteous of course to the other users of this board. Also, if you have suggestions for new discussion categories, or have questions about this message board, post your thoughts here. And if you have questions regarding some of the special features that this board gives its users, click on the "FAQ" button above.

Enjoy!
lkglisa
Antispam: No
Choose the middle number: 4

Fishing buddy needed

Postby lkglisa » Sun May 23, 2010 7:34 pm

Hello, I am a new member and would like to get to know other people who fish the high desert area. I have fished the wonderful lakes and rivers of Washington state and since moving here have tried a couple streams in Southern California. I would like to fish Hesperia lake; does anyone need a fishing buddy. My husband and daughter do not enjoy fishing and I really do not like to fish alone. Hope to hear from you.
Lisa

JIMMAY!
Antispam: No
Choose the middle number: 4

Re: Fishing buddy needed

Postby JIMMAY! » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:07 pm

I live in the high desert and know of a few spots locally. Pm me if you are interested. Thanks, Jim

Return to “Welcome!”