Right arm, brothers and sisters

If you gotta jaw about something (or nothing) in particular....
Bud
Site Admin
Antispam: No
Choose the middle number: 4

Right arm, brothers and sisters

Postby Bud » Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:10 pm

Klutz that I am, I recently fell and broke my right arm--my casting arm. Anybody been through this? I need a support group. :( The doctor says its weeks before I can get out of the sling I’m in--the break’s up at the top of the humerus, near the shoulder, and in the “greater tuberosity” (great name), where the rotator cuff attaches. At present, I can’t cast at all (OK, OK, there are people reading this who will say I never could), and the doctor tells me that then I’m looking at some serious rehab. Anybody have any experience with what might lie ahead? Will I ever be able to Clouser myself in the head with a 9-weight again?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. And inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read.
--Marx (Groucho)

Tim Bermingham

bud>>

Postby Tim Bermingham » Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:39 pm

glad I could help you get things in the proper perspective! thank you for making me look up, "ubiquitous"!

Bud
Site Admin

If you're wondering . . .

Postby Bud » Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:16 pm

If you're wondering what happened between my initial post and Tim's reply above, we used a neat feature of the board--the Private Messages option--to chat behind the scenes: Tim's too modest to want to discuss a pretty serious cycle crash out here in public. Give the Private Messages feature a try when you get a chance, It's pretty cool.

--Bud
Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. And inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read.

--Marx (Groucho)

nawaz77

Re: Right arm, brothers and sisters

Postby nawaz77 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Nevada City has a cool station to the left of the dial that plays a wide range of music (I don't recall its call letters or frequency -- can someone clue me in?)
You can try out our Dumps 117-202 and latest braindumps 70-480 to get high flying success in final rasmussen and www.loyola.edu Our Miami International University of Art & SPAM is also very useful tool.

Return to “Around the Campfire”