New to the site

Welcome to California Fly Fisher's community message board. Before posting, please click register in the section above to create a user profile, then log in. When posting, be courteous of course to the other users of this board. Also, if you have suggestions for new discussion categories, or have questions about this message board, post your thoughts here. And if you have questions regarding some of the special features that this board gives its users, click on the "FAQ" button above.

Enjoy!
jeffcpr
Choose the middle number: 1

New to the site

Postby jeffcpr » Fri May 01, 2009 1:08 pm

Hi I am new to the site I am a reader of the magazine and, a novice fly fisherman and fly tier. look forward to learning a few things as well as sharing wehat I know.

Jeff
http://floattubers.blogspot.com/

Skyler
Antispam: No
Choose the middle number: 4

Re: New to the site

Postby Skyler » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:12 pm

jeffcpr wrote:Hi I am new to the site I am a reader of the magazine and, a novice fly fisherman and fly tier. look forward to learning a few things as well as sharing wehat I know.

Jeff

Hi, Jeff. I recognize your login from FNN. How's it going? This place seems like a bit of a ghost town lately. Hopefully things will pick up soon.
To know others is knowlege,
To know one's self is wisdom.
-Lao Tzu

Emilia91

Postby Emilia91 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:57 am

Hey Jeff! I am new here and i am relatively new at fly fishing too,
it's been a year or something
nice to meet you guys!

ConnieKeefe

Postby ConnieKeefe » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:29 am

hello new here too.. and this is my new post so far.. hope to have a fruitful relationship with you all.. i am lee by the way.. :mrgreen:
Decrease your exam stress by using our latest Testking PK0-003 and best quality testking.eu and fcc We provide with 100% pass guarantee along with www.pittstate.edu

Return to “Welcome!”